Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Today's gonna be good..or weird..haven't decided yet

So I've been browsing around looking for amaaaazing blogs to follow. I don't want ordinary, folks, I want pedal to the medal mojo! And I saw a link on Twitter. Do you twitter? If you don't, please start right away. Get caught up in the cult just like the rest of us. It's like facebook or myspace minus all the headaches and pokes. *rubbing my arm* Anywho..I made my way over to The Benner Daily who has a beautiful blog, by the way. It's complete with Damask print, and I sooo love a good Damask?Baroque print. *screams* So Jessica of vol.25 is hosting a giveaway that I sooo want in on. She has amazing prints. My favorite being "Happiness is a way of travel not a destination." Check it out here!

Ok...Sadly *tear* I must break away and head to work. *sigh* I can't wait until I can quit my day job...can't wait. *Big kiss, tight hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment