Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bad News Bears...

Sooo...Life is still kind of up and down for me. But..what doesn't kill me will only make me stronger. In other news, I received my banner, and avatar for my Etsy shop Go check it out! I'm getting it resized to fit the banner here. So no more plain old Times New Roman Letters. Yuck! lol.

Let's see..what else is in the works...Oh! We're still waiting to see if our Taste of Addison application willbe approved so we can sell there. We're also thinking of applying to Funky Finds...and I'm getting my business card design finished this week! Yayyyy!

I think my dad would be soo proud of me. I cried a bit today because I was thinking about him. He was so creative, he taught me everything I know about arts and creativity. *sigh* I hope he's drawing something in heaven right now. My logo design is a picture of us holding hands..so that's where the idea came from. Ok..gotta go..before I cry again. Toodles kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment