Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sooo Sleepy...and oh yeah..thread bracelets!




I did a massive deep clean this weekend. I'm talking about dusting, throwing away junk, sorting through old papers. I actually had a BOX full of empty hangers. My closet looks like I just added on to it! Well..it does for now. But when I move in the rest of my handbags and purses I'm sure that will be out the door.




My body hurts from said spring cleaning. This is why there are Merry maids people. Every time I sit down or stand up, my body hurts. Not fake hurt, excruciating, I've been on an eliptical for days, type hurt.




I also made thread bracelets to put in the shop, this should become a collection of sorts. Take a peek!
Those pictures are soooo not where I wanted them. *sigh* *yawn* But that will have to do for tonight. G'nite lovelies!




3 comments:

  1. Beaded Jewelry Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete