Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm a backslider..

And I know it. I've been very negligent. I know. Don't give me any lashes or anything, but please try to understand. I've been on auto-pilot here lately. Just kind of watching the days go by. I've been in a creative rut, and I've made myself more available to others and forgotten about myself. Which isn't the best way to handle things, but it is what it is. The good news is that I'm making a comeback and I have so many ideas, that I need to focus. I think I'm starting to become an introvert as I get closer and closer to my dad's birthday. *sigh* What doesn't kill me, will only make me stronger right? So surely one day...I'll be the woman of steel!

In other news my bestie/business partner will be bringing me Sprinkles cupcakes later this week. Ahhh...baked goods make me happy. Especially the ones I don't have to make myself!

Big kiss tight hug!

2 comments:

  1. YUMMY Sprinkles! They make everything else okay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it is good to see you back!!! And have fun with yum yumm sprinkled cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete